40D “Mark II” Specs:
- New 12 MP gapless microlens CMOS sensor which employs the 5D markII improved output amplifier, and a more advanced color filter with superior light transmission
- Digic IV
- 100-3200 base ISO, expanded L1- 50, H1- 6400
- Liveview with new more advanced algorithm contrast based AF with tracking capabilities
- Movie mode, with the ability to use the upper mentioned contrast AF
- 5D Mark II LCD
- 5D Mark II battery system
- AF Microajustment
- Fulltime Weathersealing
- Everything else, same specs from the 40D…
Someone just wishing for stuff that doesn’t exist. Or wishing the 50D was more than it is.
As for CR’s 50D review, It’s coming. I’m waiting on getting an 18-200 to use with it.