The Final Specs?
This is apparently what we will be seeing from Canon shortly.
- 7 AF points
- ISO 100-3200
- 3″ ClearView LCD (Not Articulating)
- 720P Video (30fps & 24fps) NO 1080p
- SD Card
- USB 2.0
- HDMI Out
- Video Out
- LP-E5 Battery
I’m still hearing Tuesday for the announcement. No CR3 sources have piped up yet.
A few points I’d like to make about this spec list and how it compares to the T1i.
- If this spec list is true, then I’d expect a firmware update for the T1i. Adding 24fps or 30fps 1080p video.
- I’d also expect the T1i to have a bigger and brighter viewfinder.
- There will be probably be software differences withing the cameras like the XS and XSi.
- The 3fps would probably be for jpg, retaining the 1.5fps in RAW of the XS.
- Perhaps no face detection LiveView focusing.