Dan Chung from DSLRNewsShooter talks with Mark Burnhill from Canon Europe about the video features of the new EOS-1D X.
You can see the video here
According to Mark Burnhill, the new EOS-1D X is the best performing video DSLR Canon has produced. Below is a real world break down of features.
- No line skipping in video as it uses the whole sensor
- Very little rolling shutter, the still features of the camera have improved this area of video performance.
- You can now use the shutter button to start and stop movie recording. Remotes can be used for this too.
- There are time coding options
- There is a new dedicated button to magnify the image.
Planet5D has the full breakdown.