Through the special optical design and the targeted selection of optical glass, chromatic aberrations are virtually eliminated on the Distagon T* 2/25. The effective correction of distortion and field curvature is attributable to the inclusion of two aspheric lens surfaces. The floating elements design ensures high quality across the entire image field. The Distagon T* 2/25 is practically distortion-free.
With outstanding image quality even at maximum aperture, the Distagon T* 2/25 proves particularly advantageous in indoor photography without the use of a tripod – even in difficult lighting conditions. With this lens, you can take wide-angle shots which look natural and dynamic at the same time, thanks to the large angle of view. Whatever the application, this lens goes beyond the bounds of creativity.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.0 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0.25 m – infinity
- Number of elements/groups: 11/10
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert: 81°/71°/51°
- Coverage at close range: 219 x 144 mm
- Filter thread M 67 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): ø 71 – 73 mm, length 95 – 98 mm
- Weight: 570-600 g
- Camera mounts: EF Mount & F Mount