Another new 70-200 f/2.8
It looks like Tamron is going to be refreshing their 70-200 f/2.8 with a new version. The new version will add Tamron’s vibration correction as well as a new optical design.
2012-58619,2012-58620 Patent Publication No.
- 2012.3.22 Release Date
- 2010.9.10 filing date
- 111.5353 – - 194.0928mm f = 71.5336 focal length
- Fno 2.9
- 20.71 – - 12.48 deg 34.66 angle of view.
- Magnification ratio 2.713
- 18 sheets 13 group lens configuration
- Three three aspherical surface
- 3 ED glass sheet
- Super ED lens equivalent to 1 XLD glass sheets and fluorite ※
- Positive-positive four-group zoom of positive and negative
- Inner Focus
- Focusing for the third lens group
- Made compact and lightweight AF speed of the focus group
- Lens consists of a single sheet of focus group
- Inner zoom
- Shake correction
- For anti-vibration part of the fourth lens group
- Compact, lightweight unit
- By a small amount of shift in anti-vibration, energy saving