Dodge & Burn Camera T-Shirts
We wrote about Dodge & Burn t-shirts about 5 months ago, and the response was extremely positive from folks that bought some t-shirts. Since that time the company has added new t-shirts and have kept the same great quality. All t-shirts are USA made American Apparel and the printing on them has held up flawlessly in the 5 months that I’ve had one.
Stay tuned in the New Year, there will be a Canon Rumors influenced T-Shirt, that I have absolutely no part in designing… which is good. It’s going to be cool though!
The Story of Dodge & Burn
Dodge and Burn was created out of a passion for analogue photography and classic cameras. The sculpted mechanical beauty of vintage cameras, the legendary photographers who used them, and the iconic images they created are the things that fuel the Dodge and Burn brand.
We’re neck-deep into the digital age and more people than ever are taking photos. I believe that regardless of whether you use your iPhone or an old Leica screw mount camera to capture your decisive moment, you are part of the history of photography. Dodge and Burn is here to remind you of this.
Each of the cameras illustrated on our tees is a classic. From the elegant and precise Leica rangefinders of the 1950s to the rugged war-zone-tested Nikon’s of the 1970s, these shirts pay homage to some of the best cameras ever made.
Dodge & Burn and Canon Rumors have teamed up for a December toy drive.
What are the details?
- 8% of every sale from now until December 16, 2012 will go directly to the toy drive fund.
- Canon Rumors will match dollar for dollar whatever is raised through purchases.
- Money will not be donated, we’ll actually go out, buy toys and donate them.
- I have a large pickup truck, so we have lots of space to fill with toys.
- Dodge & Burn will ship to most countries on earth, so everyone can be involved!
In order to get credit for the money raised, you must use the link below to visit Dodge & Burn to potentially make a purchase.