A new spec list
A test camera that could be the EOS 7D Mark II has been specced at Northlight.
- 21MP APS C
- ISO 100-25600 (L: 50, H1 51200, H2 102400)
- Video ‘stills burst’ mode 30/60 fps
- Full HD video with manual control
- Single CF Card Slot
- 19 AF Points all Cross
- On chip phase detect pixels for liveview and AF tracking
- 100% Viewfinder
- Viewfinder LCD Higher Resolution Than 7D
- 3.2″ LCD
- GPS, WiFi
- Alloy body with better weather sealing over 7D
If the 19 AF points are true, I imagine it’s an all new AF system. Previously we’ve been told the AF system in the next camera would be based around the current 61 point AF system of the EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark III.