Canon EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Information
By| June 7, 2012
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Translation)
Here is some addition information about the new EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Reduced to a minimum focusing distance 0.39m is easy to shoot their proximity to the subject.
- IS features enhanced photography degree at the hands of about four stops to give effective stabilizer for video recording and dynamic IS is equipped with a variety of new features in the environment can take sharp pictures can not be shaken.
- Employing circular aperture EMD (Electronic drive aperture) mounted close to the original than by the light of the background
- STM (Stepping Motor) AF operation of the motor is equipped with dramatically reduced noise and smooth movement of the AF drive control is possible.
- CMOS AF camera equipped with a hybrid approach when using *, quiet and tender while shooting video movies implement Servo AF. (* June 2012 currently compatible devices EOS 650D)..