Canon Mirrorless Related Patent?
By| July 14, 2011
- Patent Publication No. 2011-107255
- 2011.6.2 Published
- 2009.11.13 filing date
- Conventional mount converter
- Adjust the flange back only
- Not consider the difference of the image circle, causing unwanted ghost light
- Canon patent
- Aperture converter having an adjusting means
- Aperture and manual operation of locks available
- And electric drive aperture, the lens can be controlled by information
- With a means of communication
This looks to be a patent related to some kind of mirrorless camera system based on the interpretation from [EG] . We’ve seen the mount adaptor before, this seems to be related to it.