Our friends at Gura Gear wanted us to give away the new Art Wolfe edition of the Gura Gear Uinta along with any two modules you wanted. The value of this prize will be around $400 USD.
From Gura Gear
“We’re pleased to introduce the Art Wolfe Limited Edition Uinta adventure pack!
We built the new edition with time-tested taupe CORDURA® accents and custom weatherproof ripstop X-Pac®. And of course, each bag has Art Wolfe’s signature subtly embroidered on the lower front portion. The Art Wolfe Limited Edition pack is now available for pre-order and will ship December 2014.”
Gura Gear Uinta – Art Wolfe Edition
How to win
- Follow @canonrumorsguy on Twitter and/or follow Canon Rumors on Facebook (one entry per).
- Follow @guragear on Twitter
- Retweet (Twitter) or share (Facebook) this post (an extra entry if you do both)
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday, January 19, 2015
- This contest is international. (We won’t ship to conflict zones)
- Gura Gear Uinta Product Page
- If you’re not a social media person, I have a small giveaway coming that will follow this one.
Congratulations to Andrew B on winning the Gura Gear Uinta giveaway contest, you have been notified by email!
For the next 48 hours, Gura Gear is offering 10% off of all their goodies for the next 48 hours. Use the coupon code “CRUMORS10″ without the quotes at checkout.
I highly recommend everything Bataflae as well as the Uinta. My favourite Gura Gear accessories are the Et Cetera cases, I never leave home without them.
Visit Gura Gear
We’ve teamed up with Gura Gear again for a giveaway, this time for the very cool Gura Gear Uinta module bag system ($400 value). This is the bag I will be using on my upcoming trip to Namibia. As with all things Gura Gear, the product is made of the finest and most durable materials.
About the Uinta
The Uinta spans the gap between urban and adventure lifestyles. Whether you need a technical day pack for photo/video gear, or a reliable adventure pack that accommodates a single DSLR and living essentials, Uinta adapts with specially-designed modules to fit your needs. Easily access gear through any of the multiple access points and rest assured it is always protected behind tested CORDURA® and custom weatherproof ripstop X-Pac®.
Available modules allow for pro sized DSLR gear and come with fully customizable dividers. Carrying just the gear you need is easy and accessible.
You can enter below, and Gura Gear will select the winner and ship you the bag directly.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Visit the Gura Gear Uinta
Canon Rumors & ViewBug Photo Contest for November
Did the readers of Canon Rumors enjoy these photo contests that went on in October and November? Please give us your feedback on the forum or via email.
Congratulations to Dan Fish on winning the contest!
November 2013 Winning Entry
- Link: http://www.viewbug.com/contests/in-focus-photo-contest/4234912
- Photographer: Dan Fish
- Photo title: Inside The Falls
- Judge selecting winner: Jennifer Lynne
- Words on photo by judge: “It is an absolutely breathtaking photo and everything about it is perfect. The composition is mesmerizing and the tones, and richness of the colors are gorgeous. It is a stunning image.”
Inside the Falls – By Dan Fish
Visit ViewBug to see more contests
Gura Gear swag
I’m giving away a bunch of Gura Gear products this week!
You can enter on Facebook or on our forum, below is the basic rundown of what we’re looking for.
What are we giving away?
- Chobe Bag (I love mine)
- Et Cetera Cases
- Tembo Cases
- Sabi Stabilizers
- Anansi Stabilizers
- Gura Gear T-Shirts
- Gura Gear Steel Water Bottle
See everything at www.guragear.com
How to enter?
- Reply to a thread on the forum or Facebook with a picture of your gear.
- In that picture there must be a post-it note, a piece of paper, anything that says “Canon Rumors Gura Gear Giveaway”.
- From the above items, pick the 3 you’d most like to receive!
Enter on our forum | Enter on Facebook