July 24, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

Author Topic: Just get EOS-M, Tiny/ Great Camera  (Read 3276 times)

Vivid Color

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Re: Just get EOS-M, Tiny/ Great Camera
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »
Dear Surapon,

I'm happy for you that Santa made an early delivery to your house and I hope you have a lot of fun playing with your new toy. I look forward to hearing how you like shooting with your EOS-M, especially in comparison to your point-and-shoot.

Cheers,
Vivid

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 08:36:34 PM »
Dear Friends.
Yes, I am very excite as young boy , who just get the new toy yesterday. Yes, My Order from Amazon just come, First round = Canon EOS-M with Lens EF-m 22mm  F- 2.0 STM = $ 333.59 US Dollars, just come.
But, The Second round = Canon EOS-M Mount Adapter = $ 119 US Dollars, Battery Canon LP-E12= $ 45.95,  2- Wasabi Power Battery ( 2 Pack-for EOS-M) with Charger = $ 28.99 US Dollars, and Fotodiox Pro, All Metal Black Camera Hand Grip fpor EOS-M = $ 49.95 ---Are not come  yet---Should be next 3-4 days, and I will report back to you.
Yes, All Items are Buy from AMAZON, with out sales tax , and No Delivery cost= Cheap for this Great Tiny Camera.
Thanks for all of my dear friends who recommend, and post the Cautions  for me to make decition to buy this Tiny camera for big pocket point and shoot camera plus the spare camera for the big Canon EF, EF-L lenses
Have a great week end.
Surapon

LOL. I love the comparison with the beastly 1D body! :D It's amazing how compact the EOS-M really is... I will have to get one of those as a more convenient carry around camera. (But probably not until the M3...need something more compelling than the current EOS to actually spend the money on it...like a good EVF.)

Dear Jrista.
Yes, Amazing that Super Compacted Camera EOS-M can do like this---To night, I test her Ability of ISO 6400 in night time, at my home sweet home,  Hand held shooting, F= 8.0, SS = 1/30 sec., ISO= 6400----And The Photos are great, for point and shoot like this----Yes, Hand held shooting too, Yes , Use AV mode at F= 8.0

Nice to talk to you, Have a great work week ahead
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 08:42:07 PM »
Dear Surapon,

I'm happy for you that Santa made an early delivery to your house and I hope you have a lot of fun playing with your new toy. I look forward to hearing how you like shooting with your EOS-M, especially in comparison to your point-and-shoot.

Cheers,
Vivid

Dear Friend, Vivid Color
Ha, Ha, Ha-----I am a good boy this year, and Mr. Santa know----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Sorry, Just very busy at the business and do not have time to shoot any thing, But One of my friend ask me about the quality of picture in night time, Hand held shooting at ISO = 6400= Yes, To night , just 30 minutes ago, I use hand held shooting in the night time at my home sweet home, and the photos are wonderful, with out post processing.
Nice to talk to you again, my friend.
Surapon

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »
Then, buy a grip for it so its bigger and can be held securely :D   

I think its a great camera, but one of my fingers might cover the little thing up, and pressing individual buttons is impossible.  I do better with touch screens on small bodies.  Its unfortunate that it can't be operated in tethered mode or I would have bought one when they were $299.  Canon took a bath on that sale.

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
Then, buy a grip for it so its bigger and can be held securely :D   

I think its a great camera, but one of my fingers might cover the little thing up, and pressing individual buttons is impossible.  I do better with touch screens on small bodies.  Its unfortunate that it can't be operated in tethered mode or I would have bought one when they were $299.  Canon took a bath on that sale.

Yes, Sir, Dear Mr. Mt Spokane
 my Fotodiox = $ 49.95 shoul be in my hand next 2-3 day, and I will report back to you. Yes  When I hols this tiny EOS-M, The Camera belt must be on my neck all the time, Ha, Ha, Ha---My hand can not hold this Tiny Babe for stabilize enough.
Good night, Sir., Nice to talk to you again
Surapon

Dylan777

• View Profile
    • http://dylannguyen.500px.com/home
Body: 1DX -- 5D III
Zoom: 24-70L II -- 70-200L f2.8 IS II
Prime: 40mm -- 85L II -- 135L -- 400L f2.8 IS II

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 11:28:11 AM »

I like this photo surapon

Thanks, Dear Dylan.
That is my front door Neighbor's Home in the late evening at golden hour.
Have a great work week .
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 11:28:11 AM »