Why isnt this a "L" Lens?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
1. Blinky AF point
2. Linked AF point Spot Metering
3. 1/250th Sync speed bump. (1/500 would be even more sweet)
4. Built in RT transmitter
5. 7 FPS bump and improved buffer for dual card writing. (pitiful if you use the SD card slot currently.)
6. Dual CF or SD, just pick one or the other.
7. Add dual custom buttons like the 1Dx besides the lens mount.
8??. Did anyone notice the second curtain sync C-fn through PC sync missing in the mk3? I was positive this was on my 5Dc or the 5D2...
9. Make the Rate button do something else beside's rate and protect. :/
10. Slight screen bump in resolution/size and/or Touchscreen with optional toggle.
11. Lastly, Any ISO/IQ/Resolution bump is nice but these other features are much more important to me.
Hmm I figured they were holding off the 5D3 enhanced video firmware for NAB, but it seems not . Surely hope it didn't get lost along the way.they better get it together or its gonna be NIKON for me
Great for the C-series users though.
An EOS-1? When are they going to stop building these bodies with the grip permanently built-in? I'll never, ever buy one until they go back to how the 1V was built with a high-end removable grip.
If it looks like any of the 1-series digitals, I'm not interested.
Sigma 105 f2.8 - superb lens - beats Canon and Tamron