« on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:19 PM »
1. More ram in the 1Dx and 5DM3 (probably double them to avoid buffering out)
2. Dual CF slots in 5D M3
3. Level indicator inside the view finder
4. Ability to set AEB bracketing to shutter speed when in manual mode. Currently on the 1DX, it uses which ever control is on the main (front of the camera but the shutter button)
5a. Intelligent shutter button - 3 levels of pressure - single shot, slow speed, high speed
5b. Intelligent shutter button - 2 buttons side by side. One for single shot, one for multiple shot
5c. Intelligent shutter button - first 0.167 of a second is single shot, then drops in the high speed unless I push hard in which case it drops in the multiple shot mode immediately
6. Something that lets me flag 1st and last shot of a series such as HDR or pan. LR has poor tools for creating stacks
7. Builtin GPS
8. Optional adapter to Nikon and Zeiss glass to allow them to function in fully automatic mode (no chance of this but would be nice)
9. Metering capability that would expose the scene to get no part of the image blown out, perhaps limited to 5% or 10% (user controlled for specular highlights).
10. Automatic focus stacking mode. I specify near and far and the camera steps the focus between them. Ideally this process should be done on a rail to avoid focus blooming.
Thanks is my ideas. If Canon would like to compensation for my participation in this focus group, ...