So I'm on the fence about whether I should wait and hope for the 5DIV to come out within the year, or go ahead and finally put down the money for the 5DIII. Also, any input on what people are thinking the 5DIV is going to be priced at would be nice. If its more than $1000 higher than the 5DIII or more than a year out, I probably won't be in the market for it after all. I currently have the 70D and 6D usually paired with the 70-200 2.8 II and I shoot mostly sporting events. The 70D does a decent job for the outside events, but anything indoors is too grainy. The 6D does fine on the graininess indoors, but misses focus way to often. So this is my dilemma, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have the 5d3 and am very happy with it, for what that's worth. I've found the 5d3 and 7d2 combination a great sports shooting setup. The 5d3 usually has either my 50mm of 16-35mm on it, and the 7d2 has the 70-200 - 2 different perspectives on an event. Not knowing the specs, timing or pricing on 5d4, I'd recommend the 5d3. I like it so much that I think I'll be hard pressed to move to a 5d4 right away.