March 04, 2015, 03:45:41 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Subtas

Pages: [1]
Software & Accessories / Accessory to block light
« on: January 04, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »

I hope this is not in the wrong place.

Need your help: what is the name of that "thing" some people uses in their pc/mac that prevents light from fall to screens? It has some side blockers.. do you know? I kind of an hat for the screen!  ;D

I don't know the name in english.

Where can I find it?

Thank you!

Pages: [1]