Can't really speak too much about modular components, but I'd love to see a video-focused cinema DSLR camera with something in the ballpark of:
• $3k - $4k price range
• Full frame sensor ~12mp
• Tilt touch screen
• 1080p 60fps (4K would be nice, but probably not going to happen)
• MPEG2/AVCHD codec options
• Clean 4:2:2 out (again, 10 bit would be nice but probably not happening at sub $4k)
• No time recording limit
• Focus peaking/zebras
• 19 point all cross type auto focus
• ISO range 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-204,800)
• Smooth ISO ramping auto-exposure like the Nikon D810
• Mic input with dedicated gain knob
• Headphone output
• Built-in WiFi
In my dreams... I know
What would you guys like to see in a DSLR cinema camera that would win you over more than the 1Dc?
If this was for real, I'd compose my 4 fps, 12 MP high ISO monster...;-) at 4K...wow...
On another note: is there any relation to this recent thread?
If Canon made a " truly ultimate" DSLR body for, say, $10k would you buy it? New
Started by LovePhotography « 1 2 3 ... 5 »