« on: December 27, 2013, 09:08:58 PM »
I am of Slavic descent (Russian in particular), so the Latvian one intrigued me...
1. I love my 7D's. Far too much (all of you have heard this too often!)
2. I LOVE the look of the 7D auto-white balance!!! I never take it off auto, and only occasionally tweak in post.
3. I did start an application for a CPS account, but stopped short, fearing Canon would find out I am not a full time paid shooter (We fear the KGB, and know it knows so much.)
4. I am infamous for writing on my hands, and also an important lecture on a small scrap of paper from the backing of a sticker.
5. I have no 70D, but wouldn't anyway because I hate video. I have a 5D mk II, because my wife loves the look of it's files. It does great permanently mated to my 24-105, and shoots only landscapes, because, it is useless for any other application.
6. I shoot an old Takumar on occasion, because I cannot find a battery for my Rebel G. I really SOOO tried to buy velvia once, but it was not in stock. Now, I would still get it, if I looked online, I believe they are making it again, but, unlike my artistic Latvian cousins, I am cheap.
7. Velvia really is the most seductive of the film stocks.
8. I am amazed and in awe of how well this fits me!!!