« on: March 26, 2013, 02:03:08 PM »
we are like twins, but I have the cash to upgrade to a5dmkiii. I have to many L lenses to switch brands at this point. I'm locked in
I guess we are not the only ones :-)
Maybe i'll just give the 6D a try and see with my own eyes how 'bad' it all is. It's obvious, to get really better noise performance I have to go FF. Switching sides is just too much of a hassle. I won't lose too much money on my lenses, since I bought all of them second hand. But it will take a lot of time to get it all sorted. Plus, i'd hate to lose Magic Lantern!
I think i'm going to wait another two months or so, until the tax return comes in. The 5DIII's price will have dropped a bit more by then. I can overcome the 60D noise problems for now by just bringing some more light if needed :-)