« on: September 06, 2014, 03:54:35 PM »
I bought an M kit with the 18-55 and 90EX back in June from Amazon for 350. I soon after bought a 22mm and the ef-ef-m adapter off of eBay for 170 u$d.
When I saw the Canon 55-250 ef-m announcement in the summer it gave me hope that the mount has some legs behind it and is not entirely abandoned by Canon. As a result of that I bout tHe excellent 11-22 in Canada where I live and it was on my camera 70% of the time this past week in NYC and the other 30% was the 18-55. Most of my shots were typical tourist type stuff but the 11-22 was rock solid.
I have the M and 18-55 EF M. Recently I considered buying a Tamron 18-200 for it. Then I said I'd wait until an "M3" came out..with a EVF, maybe a flash, maybe a flip screen, etc etc. Why buy lenses for a dead system?
EVF, built in flash would be awesome, followed by a flip screen and tethering capabilities for studio shooting.