« on: March 27, 2013, 06:41:55 PM »
- AFMA built-in at the press of a button, and yes different for different focus points etc.
- That exposure compensation in M with auto-iso.
- Give ISO the same importance as time and aperture (e.g. put aperture on one wheel, iso on the other, and time in auto).
- Histogram when you zoom like even the cheap Nikons do when reviewing pictures.
- Same thing for live view.
- When I hook up the 1DX to a LAN via Ethernet and the LAN has a wireless part I want to use the 6D's remote control iPhone app.
- Optionally automatically enable mirror-lookup when the 2-second self-timer is used.
- Sometimes I want to simply change a custom-mode from e.g. Tv to M or similar, which doesn't seem possible (please correct me if I'm wrong).
- Orientation-linked AF-point-selection is cool, but how about linking choice of custom mode to orientation? EC? Let me choose!
- The AE-sensor has enough resolution for face-detect, so warn me if the phase-detect point is not exactly on the eye (or, even better, give me a drive-mode that while I keep the shutter pressed takes a picture every time a phase-detect point happens on an eye and focus is achieved).
- Show me the effective transfer rate to the card(s) in MB/sec.
- If there's an internal temperature sensor, tell me what it's measuring.
- More possibilities to configure minimum shutter speeds or maximum apertures etc. and priority between ISO, aperture and shutter speed ("set the highest f-number where you can maintain 1/100 or 1/focal length, whichever is faster, with ISO not above 6400" or "with the preselected CoC, give me aperture for no less than 2cm of DoF and give equal priority to ISO and shutter speed to get correct exposure").