Canon needs it. I have the SL1 right now and it is actually smaller than I thought with pretty good quality. Paired it up with the 40mm f/2.8 pancake and it works nicely. However, I still long for that Fuji X100s. It just looks unbelievable. Take a look at those High ISO files too, Amazing. You can download the RAW files from the review at: http://learningcameras.com/reviews/9-other/137-fuji-x100s-review
Canon should be able to do this if they wanted to although I'm wishing for a viewfinder. Big help on the Fuji so I'd like it there unless it means a way bigger camera.
thanks for the review
I'd be interested to see a head to head review vs the sony rx1
just some feedback
- these reviews have improved light years from when they started - good job
- I particularly like how you are integrating close ups more and more of features buttons screens etc while talking and not having such long period of the video just focused on the speaker.
- more cut in's of images is good to show things
- still not quite there yet though there is still too much screen time of the dude juggling the camera or lens or whatever from hand to hand, this is just not interesting to watch for too long and it gets boring really quick.
- you had a crazy exposure change half way through this one
- wearing sunglasses is annoying especially with so much time of the view on the speaker.
- maybe make the reviews more dynamic, move around I think having a seperate person to take the vid my make it more interesting rather than the selfie style video.
- some features weren't mentioned x-sync speed?
but overall good information and good to see these reviews improving