« on: September 27, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »
I don't see the option I want
I don't get this poll.
Ah, I voted for: "Probably. If the reviews confirm the hype and the price is right" and I'd add "But only after the price comes down". A lot.
Interesting that the leading vote at this point is NO to a high MP 5D4.Since the question is "Would you buy a high MP Canon EOS 5D4" I'd have answered "Yes, when the price comes down, no matter how many fps because I'll use it for studio/macro/landscape only."
Regardless of my specific preferences, maybe this poll does not include enough options, nor the right ones. But this poll makes sense to me. Assuming a high MP 5D4 will cost approx as much as the 5D3/D810, I'd have preferred the following:
- Hell, yes! I'd preorder as soon as possible.
- Yes, if higher MP comes along with IQ equal to, or better than, the 5D3, plus the latest bells & whistles".
- Probably, if the reviews are favourable.
- Possibly, it depends on what the competition has to offer at the time in the DSLR compartment.
- No, I'm not interested in a high MP camera, I'd rather care for monster framerate and high ISO IQ.
- No, because I'm leaning towards a high MP mirrorless.
- Absolutely no. I'm fed up with Canon.
Then I'd vote the second option.
By the way, my yesterday's reply to neuro in this thread was not intended to be posted here, I suppose since I had several tabs open on different threads i messed up things. Since in the end it was only meant as a fun post I didn't bother to cancel it. No attempt to hijack the thread, just said to myself oh, well... never mind.