This is what will get my check book out:
1. Low noise at low ISO, high ISO capable sensor
2. Same or higher frame rate
3. Same or higher MP- but only if point 1 is satisfied
4. Two CF card slots
5. Same or better AF (5DIII level?)
6. Same or better build quality
This is not too much to ask, and given the rumors of a brand new sensor and the 46MP FF, I am guessing they are more than expected.
It's not going to get the same or better AF than the 5DMIII, that AF system is reserved for the 5D line and the 1DX (1DX has AF features the 5D MIII doesn't). The AF is what is separating the segments and Canon isn't going to shoot themselves in the foot by putting that AF in the 7D MII. The 6D entry full frame is only getting 11 AF pts, I could see the 7D MII getting more than that because the 7D MII will be marketed for its action shooting where the 6D is marketed for full frame... no way it's getting the 61 AF pts though.