1. DSLR's will be used only by top end sports/wild life shooters.
I don't quite get this - because phase af is supposed to be better than sensor af even a decade from now? If not, mirrorless is ideal for fps junkies, you need space-age tech to get 12-14fps on the 1dx, but any mirrorless could deliver as many frames as your buffer can hold and card can write.
4. Canon cameras will have 4 stops better ISO.
Maybe, if they sacrifice 2 stop of dynamic range :-p
5. There will be lenses with 6 stop IS.
Absolutely, if the marketing guys go crazy there will be a 8 stop IS because no one ever defined what an x stop IS is supposed to be - is it for 100% equivalence @100% crop? If so, with higher mp the real IS rating of lenses will go *down* rather than up. But I agree there might be more clever handheld detection coming up improving IS in general.
8. The fast version Canon camera will shoot 18 fps.
See above, the fastest Canon (mirrorless) will shoot 180fps.
9. DR will be around 16 stops.
But only on low iso - maybe Canon will get closer to Nikon again, and you're already getting 14ev now (and 14.5ev with Magic Lantern :-)).