Digicame-info just updated the specs:
Viewfinder coverage:97%, Magnification:0.71X
Af: A new strong low light detection model
5D2 has a 98% viewfinder coverage, D600 is 100%
A new released Pentax k-5 II claimed their 11 point AF detection range is from -3EV, so Canon has a similar one??
550D 129 x 98 x 75 mm
60D 145 x 106 x 79 mm
why is the 6D so short?
The original source actually says 144.5 so that was a transcription error.
The rest of the specs have been updated as well. It seems to support SD UHS-I.
Google Translated Specs (update 3):
- Full size CMOS sensor is a newly developed 20.2 million pixel sensor
- DIGIC5 + image processing engine
- Body, which is on par with miniaturized machine APS-C
- The body is magnesium alloy cover only
- Built-in W-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- AF is 11 points, the corresponding central cross sensor F2.8
- Burst 4.5 seconds frame / best
- 30-1/4000 seconds, second sync at 1/180 shutter speed shutter durability of 100,000
- Drip-proof dustproof
- 3-inch 1.04 million dot LCD monitor
- Video - Full HD (1920x1080), 30p/25p/24p
- ISO 100-25600 (50,51200,102400 extension)
- Creative Auto
- SD / SDHC / SDXC media (corresponding UHS-I)
- Weight: 755g (Battery, including media)
- (On-sale date) released in December 2012
- Around 195 000 yen, expected price for EF24-105mm F4L IS kit is around ¥ 295 000
- 97% pentaprism, Field of view, viewfinder (PS) 0.71 times magnification
- Dimensions 144.5mm (height) x 110.5mm (width) x 71.2mm size (PS) and (D)
- AF unit (PS) is a strong new low brightness
It is the information from people you trust. Canon, I thought that number is even or not to use the machine with one digit EOS, it seems to be available as it was in apparently 6D rumor abroad.
Because the sensor has become a newly developed 20MP rather than the diversion of 5D Mark II, I just want to focus on image quality. In addition, because the specifications are not found in other AF unit, I would this new development as well. The price is likely to be about ¥ 20 000 cheaper than the Nikon D600.
I've added an image of the EOS 6D [update].
I replaced the high quality ones on the image below [update 2].
I added a viewfinder specs such as [update 3].