« on: December 22, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »
Will do, thanks. I have no idea why haven't I seen this before, to my eye this setting is much more accurate when used with 5DIII files.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Thats my standard method, I use one shot when the camera is mounted on the tripod, or some other factor makes it better than using AI Servo.Green box? Fully Automatic mod?
Note: The camera is set to AI Servo in the green box mode.
Yikes that's a long list.Thank you for putting the list up, but I'd add stereo mic in the basket. It's pretty convenient imo.
- 18 MP APS-C
- SDHC slot, USH-1 complaint
- Current xxD's AF system (9 cross-type points, found in 40D, 50D, 60D)
- T3i metering system (63 zones like 7D and 5DIII)
- ~5 fps
- standard Rebel viewfinder
- ISO 100-12,800 expandable to 25,600
- articulated touchscreen LCD
- hybrid AF during video shooting