Is your screen brightness set towards dark?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
.......... it makes me realize that selling myself would be a full-time job, especially to start, which is hard to combine with my current full-time job. That's especially challenging when I might have to work for free or very cheap initially to get my name out there.Marketing. Yup, it's necessary.
Oh well, I guess nobody said it would be easy........
Haha! I've spent a lot of time figuring out ways to create interesting backgrounds and artificial bokeh. Even though white backgrounds are appropriate for some uses (like catalogs), I think they're overused and boring. So I try to make my pictures more interesting by putting objects in a more interesting context.......The examples you've posted above are absolutely stunning, compelling, beautiful; technically and artistically brilliant.
The 'net is all abuzz over this product
Carburettors.You spelled Carburetors wrong ........
This ^^, and, in his own words, Fancy dress parties are hateful
The trouble for Kai is though that the 50 year old guy is successful and loaded so gets all the girls whilst the 21 year old hipster goes home alone. .........
I cannot find any such thing.
"Type G and E lenses are not quipped with an aperture ring."
Fake aperture ring? It think that says it all...
When is Canon going to do something innovative like retro fake aperture rings?
Fake aperture ring WTF........
Oh, I know, I know. Kind of like, "Hey, where's my flying car already?"Well, there you go then, sounds like you are volunteering, you're it. You make it, whatever it is you want.
Rules of the consumer market are other way round. :-)
I, the (potential) customer know, what I want. Very preciely, since I am an experienced customer. Any company able to build something meeting all or most of my expectations may show me what they got and nicely ask me whether I am willing to buy. :-)
So to get 'em camera makers going, here's what I want:
- a mirrorless interchangable lens camera
- not bulkier or heavier than the Sony A7R
- clean, non "retro" styling and UI. 1 wheel front, 1 wheel back, 1 multifunction ring around lens mount, 1 locked mode dial, no top display, 1 shutter release, 1 on/off switch, 1 Back-AF button, 4 buttons top right for ISO, Drive Mode, Metering mode, AF-mode]
plus a starting lineup of well-performing. small, light and affordable native short flange-distance lenses:
- nice and strong mag-alloy body shell, IP 67 ingress-protected against dust and liquids
- with a 36x24mm sensor and assorted electronic circuitry yielding
- 30+ MP and image quality at ISO up to 1600 as good as or better than Nikon D800
- IQ at ISO 3200-12800 as good as or better than EOS 6D
- AF-performance, star-up, shot-to-shot-times and frame rate (6fps) at least as good as 5D III
- an EVF that is one notch better in resoultion and lag than the one in Sony A7/R
- fully working Eye Control Focus 2.0 - allowing control of hybrid PD/CD-AF system in EVF
- 100% mechanics-free, absolutely silent and totally vibration-free shutter
- WiFi allowing full remote control and capture over iGadgets, Android-devices and other WiFI enabled gear
- wireless RT radio flash commander built in including 2nd curtain sync and control over speedlite zoom reflector
- pop-up fill flash built in
- truly useful AF-assist light projecting near-infrared laser grid as found in Sony DSC F-808
- GPS logger built in
- fully articulated 300+ dpi 3+" touchscreen display at back, fully visible even in direct, strong sunlight
- all liveview-controls and playback controls as context-aware soft keys on touch screen
- menu system like 5D III
- 500+ shots with one battery charge
- in-body-stabilizer working at least as good as Oly's OMD1's
- at a launch price of max. 2499 Euros [2999 USD]
- plus chargeable options: full-HD video @ 500 USD
- 4k 120fps video ... @5000 USD extra charge
- direct upload to facebook, flickr, twitter, instagram, Canon image gateway, NSA-cloud server ... @ 99 USD/monthly subscription charge .. per service
- soundfile with mirrorslpa/shutter noise ... as low as 1,99 [meek and feeble EOS 1000D sound] up to 9,99 [1D-X or thunder-like Nikon F3 slap] - per download
Everything possible using today's technology. As soon as CaNikon are going to offer products like these, the ratio of mirrorless vs. DSLRs will turn around in a few years. And camera makers will be saved from extinction one more time, as 99.9% of serious photographers will upgrade from their fat old mirrorslappers of yesteryear to 21st century cameras.
- 3 fix focals as small as possible, as good and as cheap as the existing EF 40/2.8:
- Plus one good, but also compact and reaonably priced walkaround standard zoom 24-70/4.0.
- and an EF lens adaptor letting me use my existing EF lenses without any compromise in functionality or IQ whatsoever
- All of the new lenses AF-only, no manual focus gear, no manual focus ring, but with independently certified IP67-grade sealing.
And like most individuals, likely insufficient dinero and other necessary resources.
I have better things to do with my dinero. But I leave you with this ...
.....All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self evident. - Arthur Scopenhauer (1788-1860)...Not sure how this is relevant to the current topic.