« on: January 27, 2015, 11:04:31 PM »
I recently sold all my Canon gear with the exception of my 70-200 2.8. I was hoping to downgrade some of it since I am trying to cut back to more of a hobby rather than pursue photography professionally. I just do not have the time in my life so I got a chance to get all my money I paid for my gear and even made a little. The question is I still need a body and a mid zoom like 24-70 2.8 II and a prime. I just am torn if I should wait a few weeks or take advantage of the 1dx rebates and grab a 1dx now and the 24-70 and wait for the rest till the announcement. Either way I plan on saving some for a nice vacation with the family. Any help would be appreciated.