6D: ok it´s not out yet but i would have loved it with 14mp i can tell you that now. But with 20 its only 1 too low for a bigger size on istock so it´s out.
Yeah 11 Canon
2. But they again didnt want us to have clean out. thanks to magic lantern!
3. Used them both? Better ergonomics for us, worse for nikon guys.
4. Ok, but d800 has that too (dont know how noisy)
5. Who would use that? I dont.
6. If you get a high MP body dont you wanna shoot at high res?
7. Totally, but i dont shoot fast sports or wildlife. And 6FPS arent really enough for action
8. Simplified from what? yes the 5d2, but i actually dont really know th nikon one so i cant give you a +for the canon here.
9. Why would you use it and not just do that in post?
10. Nikon can use the d4 battery...
I'm not going to debate further because those things are stuff that the d800 doesn't offer. Which you may not use, but I use regularly, and thus couldn't do the things with a d800.
As for video, you still lack the controls the canon has, have moire, and that magic lantern still ports to canons first. So no, the canon is a better overall camera.