« on: December 05, 2012, 09:23:08 AM »
My 5D3 is set to arrive next week.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I ♥ Win 7 Pro. :|Eh! Windows 7 is alright. Far from great. Windows 8 looks to be aweful. I've been running 10.6 up to this point and am really happy with some of the new things in 10.8. Mountain Lion feels like a much more polished product than Windows 7
Ok AF is fantastic but it isnt a revolution! We had great AF systems before, but we never had 36Mp in a FF Body.
Ok then because of the rebels, but does that matter? They are resting now because they sold so much. Look at the crop Bodys, all have the same 4 year old sensor.
If you would open your eyes you would see that they are behind. d4 outperforms the 1dx in high iso, and autofocous is good in both. d800 is the best studio camera on the market, 1ds3 isnt what i once was, 5d2 and 5d3 cant compete here either. The 5d3 is the best press camera out there for sure. But i dont need somethign like that.
Yeah, the 5d3 is trying to be pleasing everybody. But i am not everybody, non of us is everybody. I know that the d800 is the better camera for me but i am trying to find out if it justifies switching sides just for that fact, or if canon is going to be far better when they release their new technology.
For you!For Many.
RLPhoto: then dont say it´s a better body. say it´s a better body for you. I just try to find out which one is better for me.
14MP=Bigger pixels=better noise performance?
If not i am misinformed.
You cant scale it up, honestly there are people who tried it and it doesnt work. iStock doesnt like files without exifs.
6D: ok it´s not out yet but i would have loved it with 14mp i can tell you that now. But with 20 its only 1 too low for a bigger size on istock so it´s out.
Yeah 11 Canon
2. But they again didnt want us to have clean out. thanks to magic lantern!
3. Used them both? Better ergonomics for us, worse for nikon guys.
4. Ok, but d800 has that too (dont know how noisy)
5. Who would use that? I dont.
6. If you get a high MP body dont you wanna shoot at high res?
7. Totally, but i dont shoot fast sports or wildlife. And 6FPS arent really enough for action
8. Simplified from what? yes the 5d2, but i actually dont really know th nikon one so i cant give you a +for the canon here.
9. Why would you use it and not just do that in post?
10. Nikon can use the d4 battery...