Correction: This point seems contradictory:You got it.One of these kids is doing his own thing...
- Quite high MP count
- Vastly improved AF performance
- Greatly improved low light and ISO/noise performance
- Potentially a different sensor and/or technology than expected
- Good price point
- Very close to ‘pro’ classification, but non-compete with flagship such as 1dx
- Release by Fall season as expected
- Canon holding back 7Dmk2 for a reason. I suspect 100-400 mk2 announcement, or some other coinciding situation.
1) if the above list is true, it's gonna cost
2) define 'good' --- I'm saying if this list is true, it's worth $2k . . . other people will want the price below that