Correction: This point seems contradictory:
One of these kids is doing his own thing...
- Quite high MP count
- Vastly improved AF performance
- Greatly improved low light and ISO/noise performance
- Potentially a different sensor and/or technology than expected
- Good price point
- Very close to ‘pro’ classification, but non-compete with flagship such as 1dx
- Release by Fall season as expected
- Canon holding back 7Dmk2 for a reason. I suspect 100-400 mk2 announcement, or some other coinciding situation.