It could be exceptionally good photoshop, but it could also be real.
1. Canon does put L rings on hoods, and in this case the hood is integrated.
2. The spacing between the FL markers is very realistic for a UWA.
3. The ridges on the hood are Canon-style, not like the 14-24.
4. The bulge of the front element and the rings around it look neither like the 14-24, nor the TSE 17mm or the 14/2.8L II. It is very distinctive.
5. The body is also unlike any existing Canon lens. Especially the infra red markers are the first for a Canon UWA I think, and the focusing window is very typical for an UWA (so it is not all copied from a standard zoom).
So yeah, it could be a very elaborate hoax, and if so, kudos to the artist. Or real