Thanks for all the advice. I am ready to buy the 5d iii today, but I wonder if a few weeks will make a price difference after seeing the beach camera price drop. I am going to see what B and H has to say about it. Beach camera and Adorama kill me because I live in NJ, therefore I pay state tax, B and H saves me hundreds on these orders because they are in NY and don't have to hit me with the tax. So it's either B and H, or Amazon. I trust B and H.
I can get the 24-70 ii as well, If I wait until early Nov. Could get it now, if I sell my EF-S 17-55 2.8 lens or my 580 ex-ii. (I have 2 600's and my 580 sits in my bag at home.) Waiting a few months for the 24-70 is probably smart anyway. I want to ensure the first batch has all the bugs worked out. Keeping the 10-22 for a bit means I can slow down on the 16-35L, not in a big hurry for that one anyway.
I may keep my crop for a while, but once I get a few weddings under my belt, I will probably give the T4i to the wife and grab the 5d ii for a second body, or a 6d.
My favorite crop lenses were the 35 L and the 17-55 2.8, so I would assume the 24-70 ii on my FF would be the same focal range and perfect for my style. The 35 will be a bit wider, but still an amazing lens, I will hang onto it.
Damn, this profession is an expensive and addicting one eh? LOL