Gear Talk > Pricewatch Deals

$2899.00 5DIII - Beach Camera on eBay

(1/2) > >>

libertyranger:
Looks like another great sale is going on :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-III-22-3-MP-Full-Frame-CMOS-Digital-SLR-Camera-Body-/190736952582?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true

enraginangel:
For those of you on the fence for something cheaper, prices are steadily climbing. I've tracked the deals for the last couple of months and it went from $3000 -> $2800 -> $2700 -> $2750 -> $2800 -> $2900. And not all of these deals had warranties.

I think we'll see one more great deal before Christmas and then the arrival of the 6D will help prop up the 5DM3's price.

infared:
?WHAH....I paid list.....but I am not a fan of Beach Camera.....but hell ...to save $600..if the warranty is there I would go for one if I didn't already own one. Love the camera...

cliffwang:

--- Quote from: enraginangel on October 09, 2012, 11:18:49 AM ---For those of you on the fence for something cheaper, prices are steadily climbing. I've tracked the deals for the last couple of months and it went from $3000 -> $2800 -> $2700 -> $2750 -> $2800 -> $2900. And not all of these deals had warranties.

I think we'll see one more great deal before Christmas and then the arrival of the 6D will help prop up the 5DM3's price.

--- End quote ---

That's why you need to choice authorized dealers.  I think the title point out this is from Beach Camera, a Canon authorized dealer.  People should be smart enough to check if the deal is from an authorized dealer or not.

dstppy:
This is a good price, but not a great one. 

Don't forget that NewEgg is an authorized dealer and you get the crazy coupons in November.  Adorama & B&H also start in on the bundled lens deals during that time too . . . so who knows what you can snag.

I saw this and considered it, but honestly, I have to sell less stuff (or rather, have to wait less for a better price on my stuff) if I wait ;)

Again, this is still a good price though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version