Gear Talk > Pricewatch Deals

Deal: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Body for $2886 Shipped

(1/12) > >>

Canon Rumors:
Tweet
From BigValue Inc

Big Value Inc. is selling the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Body for $2886 shipped (US Only).
Canon EOS 5D Mark III $2886 Shipped via eBay
cr

stewy:
Should I get it now? Should I leave it and just keep using my 40D? Should I just get a used 5D2 instead? Should I wait to hear what Canon is planning at the end of this month? Should I just go for the 1DX?

That's an amazing price. I hope I don't regret not purchasing it. :( Hellllp!!!

RS2021:
The final prices may stablize around $2750 or so in less than six months... rather quick but these sporadic deep cuts are just signs of things to come... and yes it will spike back up to over $3000+ again for a bit, but I think it will decline and stablize around $2750 quickly... has to be expected given the emerging competion.

bbasiaga:
I would not expect long term price cuts to this level for a long time.  I know others are more pessimistic about the competitiveness of this camera, but it is an excellent, very well rounded machine that excells at many things.  You won't regret the purchase at this price.  Get one if you can.  I got in on the last Adorama deal and wish I had enough cash to get another one this time around.

-Brian

Briand:
I find it peculiar that Beach Camera would sell it for less on Ebay where they have to pay a fee to Ebay, than there own website. Its doesn't make sense to me. When it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version