September 17, 2014, 03:54:57 PM

Author Topic: Has anyone ordered from www.lightnspace. com?  (Read 1675 times)

Tayvin

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
    • Tayvin Knight Photo
Has anyone ordered from www.lightnspace. com?
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »
I ordered a camera strap from lighspace.com that supposedly shipped a month ago and I still haven't received it.  I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from this site and if they received their order?  I must admit that it looks like a scam site.  Don't even ask me why I ordered from there.  What's also weird is I can't find a single review about it and it's been active for 2.5 years.

Link removed by Admin  (Links help scammers)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:43:35 AM by CR Backup Admin »

canon rumors FORUM

Has anyone ordered from www.lightnspace. com?
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone ordered from www.lightnspace.com?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »
From the About Us page:

You can contact us at:

Lightnspace @hotmail.com

Generally speaking, a reputable business does not have a hotmail contact addy.
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

Tayvin

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
    • Tayvin Knight Photo
Re: Has anyone ordered from www.lightnspace. com?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 03:12:12 PM »
From the About Us page:

You can contact us at:

Lightnspace @hotmail.com

Generally speaking, a reputable business does not have a hotmail contact addy.

Yeah, I deserve this one.

MattyB

• SX50 HS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:38:38 AM »
I ordered a camera strap from lightspace.com that supposedly shipped a month ago and I still haven't received it.  I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from this site and if they received their order?  I must admit that it looks like a scam site.  Don't even ask me why I ordered from there.  What's also weird is I can't find a single review about it and it's been active for 2.5 years.
Link Removed by Admin to avoid free advertising.

I ordered a 30" computer monitor from this company via ebay 7 days ago. They promised me one day processing and next day shipping. It was important to me for a big photo project that I got it on time. It finally shipped today, a week later!.. I originally thought that because it was coming from Korea I just wasnt able to track it or something. There was no back order status on their ebay store front so I just patiently waited its arrival. Around day 4 with still no tracking info, I emailed them and didnt hear back until today with them saying in VERY broken English that it was something wrong with MY email that wasnt receiving their response and tracking information!! LOL!.. um nooo.. they just never shipped it and then lied to me to cover their mistake by not shipping an item that they clearly had in stock on time. And that brings me to now,. I still obviously havent received my monitor and they still have my money. I WILL NEVER order from this company again.. THANK GOODNESS for PAY PAL!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:46:10 AM by CR Backup Admin »

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:38:38 AM »