Gear Talk > Canon General

Would you rather . . .

(1/4) > >>

Zv:
Would you rather be a photographer that is known for producing thousands of 'good' images (but never produced a masterpiece)

OR

Be famous for producing only ONE masterpiece ever (all your other work was mediocre at best)?

Menace:
For me I'll take the option of thousands of good images that i can look back and enjoy rather than one lucky shot during my entire shooting life - I'd be really depressed if all my images were mediocre

My 2 cents

rpt:

--- Quote from: Menace on October 21, 2012, 02:17:05 AM ---For me I'll take the option of thousands of good images that i can look back and enjoy rather than one lucky shot during my entire shooting life - I'd be really depressed if all my images were mediocre

My 2 cents

--- End quote ---
Oh yes! Agree!  I'd rather be me than a one hit wonder... Anybody remember the Oneders? No? The movie That thing you do? I would not want to be that (them - whatever)... I believe I am fine as me (I think...) ;)

AudioGlenn:

--- Quote from: rpt on October 21, 2012, 04:11:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Menace on October 21, 2012, 02:17:05 AM ---For me I'll take the option of thousands of good images that i can look back and enjoy rather than one lucky shot during my entire shooting life - I'd be really depressed if all my images were mediocre

My 2 cents

--- End quote ---
Oh yes! Agree!  I'd rather be me than a one hit wonder... Anybody remember the Oneders? No? The movie That thing you do? I would not want to be that (them - whatever)... I believe I am fine as me (I think...) ;)

--- End quote ---

+1

and yes, i love that movie!

rpt:

--- Quote from: AudioGlenn on October 21, 2012, 04:24:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: rpt on October 21, 2012, 04:11:06 AM ---

My 2 cents

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

+1

and yes, i love that movie!

--- End quote ---
Directed by Tom Hanks - one need not say more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version