Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

My 5D Mark III portraits

<< < (8/8)

florianbieler.de:

--- Quote from: perperub on March 03, 2013, 03:00:48 PM ---Florian: I see in your signature that you do not longer have the Tamron 24-70/2.8. Is it so and if so, why? No good?

Pär

--- End quote ---

Overall I was satisfied with the Tamron, but I also got a 17-40 now which is a more likeable lens for a hike or something because of the extra milimeters at the bottom. For portait I use 100L or 135L when I can and I always try to. I did not mount the Tamron that often and when I did, I used it mainly in lower focal ranges, I almost never use anything between 50 and 70mm.

Anyway, I am waiting for the new 50mm IS and when this releases, I would have sold the Tamron anyway. I got a 35mm IS for now and that is smaller, lighter and faster than the Tamron so it's probably going to be my hand-held-walkaround lens until or if an affordable 50 IS drops.

joshbennett:
Those are great. Thanks for showing them.

wickidwombat:

--- Quote from: florianbieler.de on March 04, 2013, 10:00:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: perperub on March 03, 2013, 03:00:48 PM ---Florian: I see in your signature that you do not longer have the Tamron 24-70/2.8. Is it so and if so, why? No good?

Pär

--- End quote ---

Overall I was satisfied with the Tamron, but I also got a 17-40 now which is a more likeable lens for a hike or something because of the extra milimeters at the bottom. For portait I use 100L or 135L when I can and I always try to. I did not mount the Tamron that often and when I did, I used it mainly in lower focal ranges, I almost never use anything between 50 and 70mm.

Anyway, I am waiting for the new 50mm IS and when this releases, I would have sold the Tamron anyway. I got a 35mm IS for now and that is smaller, lighter and faster than the Tamron so it's probably going to be my hand-held-walkaround lens until or if an affordable 50 IS drops.

--- End quote ---

interested in seeing pics with the 35 IS i decided to go with the siggy 1.4 so far very happy with the decision as it is amazingly sharp but the 35 IS did look really nice too

florianbieler.de:
Dropped the 35IS again... for a 50L which will probably be of more use to me regarding my portrait work. Gonna use it this weekend for the first time on a girl, be sure to check in for the results ;)

florianbieler.de:
Now a test run with my new 50L inside with no external lights used.

Black Swan von Florian Bieler auf Flickr

Claudia IV von Florian Bieler auf Flickr

Claudia III von Florian Bieler auf Flickr

Claudia II von Florian Bieler auf Flickr

Claudia I von Florian Bieler auf Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version