Canon Rumors General > Contests

Update: Blue Crane Digital Giveaway!

(1/46) > >>

Canon Rumors:
Share Contest Extended I have extended the contest until Thursday, June 2 at 11:59PM EST. I am enjoying the photo submissions too much to end the contest now. I may add some secret prizes to the pool as well. Blue Crane Digital Giveaway The fine folks at Blue Crane Digital have given us some DVD’s to giveaway in a little contest. If you didn’t win the last time, here’s your chance to redeem yourself. I have the following videos to give away.
* Introduction to the Canon 60D
* Understanding the Canon 1D Mark IV
* Understanding the Canon Speedlite
* Shoot Great Video with your Canon DSLR How do I win one of these DVD’s? It’s quite easy, all that is required is photography!
* Post your favourite image on this thread in the forums. No theme, it’s a free for all. Please make the image no wider than 800px.
* Under your image, let me know which DVD you’d like to win.
* I’ll run the contest until Monday, May 30, 2011 at noon GMT -5 Extra information The videos are NTSC only, so be sure you can play them if you’re in a SECAM or PAL part of the planet.
* If you’re new to the forum and do not get a forum activation email, it happens with some ISPs. Your account will automatically be activated in 24 hours. cr

jordanbstead:
For consideration to win "Shoot Great Video with your Canon DSLR."  Thank you!

Image © Jordan Stead.

Macadameane:

Shoot Great Video with your Canon DSLR

kinerific:
My entry for "Understanding the Canon Speedlite". Thanks for considering!

A World in a Bubble by kinerific, on Flickr

thejoyofsobe:

1)Shoot Great Video with your Canon DSLR
2)Understanding the Canon Speedlite
3)Introduction to the Canon 60D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version