Rumors > EOS Bodies

canon m

(1/2) > >>

bycostello:
I see the canon m has hit the shelves...  anyone tell me what the shutter lag is like on it?

bycostello:

--- Quote from: bycostello on October 31, 2012, 03:52:31 AM ---I see the canon m has hit the shelves...  anyone tell me what the shutter lag is like on it?

--- End quote ---

come on someone must have one and willing to share experience...

bycostello:
silence seems to say it all!!!....

rpt:

--- Quote from: bycostello on November 06, 2012, 06:06:56 AM ---silence seems to say it all!!!....

--- End quote ---
:) Well, don't take it personally. I get it too... The thing is wickedwombat posted a very detailed assessment of the M. Can't find it at the moment but if you look at wombat's posts you should find it. He went through a very detailed test with the AF, lenses and flash! It is a must read.

Zv:

--- Quote from: rpt on November 06, 2012, 11:59:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: bycostello on November 06, 2012, 06:06:56 AM ---silence seems to say it all!!!....

--- End quote ---
:) Well, don't take it personally. I get it too... The thing is wickedwombat posted a very detailed assessment of the M. Can't find it at the moment but if you look at wombat's posts you should find it. He went through a very detailed test with the AF, lenses and flash! It is a must read.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was in depth! Well worth reading.
http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=10654.msg191378#msg191378

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version