Gear Talk > Canon General

Adorama Storm Status Update 10-31-2012 Good News!

(1/1)

Mt Spokane Photography:
*** Thanks for caring and here's a update ***
 NJ Warehouse: Back at work with power and all orders of the past few days should ship today.
 NYC Store: We are closed due to the local power outages and waiting to have power back, we have no confirmed time for that.
 NYC Office: Some dept's are operating via generated power and assuring that your orders are being processed.
 Shop with us ONLINE at http://ow.ly/eV3pY
 Phone: Call us at 800.223.2500 and our lines should be fine!Good News!
I ordered a camera on Sunday, so I was hoping that the delay would not be too long, I know the warehouse is in a old Navy Yard, so I was expecting the worst.

Helen Oster:

--- Quote from: Mt Spokane Photography on October 31, 2012, 03:24:43 PM ---*** Thanks for caring and here's a update ***
 NJ Warehouse: Back at work with power and all orders of the past few days should ship today.
 NYC Store: We are closed due to the local power outages and waiting to have power back, we have no confirmed time for that.
 NYC Office: Some depts are operating via generated power and assuring that your orders are being processed.
 Shop with us ONLINE at http://ow.ly/eV3pY
 Phone: Call us at 800.223.2500 and our lines should be fine!Good News!
I ordered a camera on Sunday, so I was hoping that the delay would not be too long, I know the warehouse is in a old Navy Yard, so I was expecting the worst.

--- End quote ---

If anyone is concerned about an order that appears NOT to have shipped, please contact me Helen@adorama.com and I will do my best to help.

Also, if you have returned anything to us over the past 7 days and again, are concerned because you have not received a status update, email me with the original order number plus the return tracking number and I will do whatever I can to put your mind at rest.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version