I'm looking for a free or inexpensive video editor.
My requirements are:
* Produce high quality videos
* Add titles
* Add music
* Currently only a single video source is planned (from an EOS 6D)
* Use externally recorded sound (sync & use)
Evaluating each of the reasonably rated free video editors looks like a daunting task:
• Avidemux v 2.6
• (Windows Live) Movie Maker v 2012
• Blender 2.64a (cool interface!)
• Jahshaka v2.0
• Video Edit Master v 2.0
• VSDC Free Video Editor v 1.2.1
If free won't cut it, I'd like to spend less than $100.