October 31, 2014, 06:10:46 PM

Author Topic: Euro 2012 Cashback - anyone got their money yet?  (Read 1284 times)

GuyF

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
Euro 2012 Cashback - anyone got their money yet?
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »
Having used Canon's cashback offer a few years ago with my 40D I know their concept of time is elastic. Any UK customers got their cheque yet under the Euro 2012 offer? If so, how long did it take?

Ta,

Guy.

canon rumors FORUM

Euro 2012 Cashback - anyone got their money yet?
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »

stevecadwell

Re: Euro 2012 Cashback - anyone got their money yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
Really disappointed with canon applied for the offer within the time specified then they sent back a letter asking for our receipt sent this back outside of the time limit (our fault) but then told they wouldn't honour the deal.

The frustrating thing is they've started running another offer for the same cashback so what's the problem? Feel a bit ripped off even considering taking the camera back.

Anyone else exoerienced the same?

GuyF

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
Really disappointed with canon applied for the offer within the time specified then they sent back a letter asking for our receipt sent this back outside of the time limit (our fault) but then told they wouldn't honour the deal.

The frustrating thing is they've started running another offer for the same cashback so what's the problem? Feel a bit ripped off even considering taking the camera back.

Anyone else exoerienced the same?

Steve,

Ah, from what you say you didn't submit the receipt along with the claim in the first place - I recall the small print made it quite clear about sending in the original receipt. Mind you, I'd be a bit upset too with Canon for not honouring the claim. Looks like you shot yourself in the foot with that one.

Best wishes,

Guy.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »