Rumors > Third Party Manufacturers

Nikon unveils 24.1MP D5200 DSLR with optional WiFi

<< < (2/15) > >>

krjc:
I'm going to stick with Canon  :-[, but any friends who ask, I will say go look at what Nikon has, as their cameras are definitely better then Canon presently.

azizjhn:
Good to see Nikon going on rampage right now that better for us as a costumers, but anyway this camera will cost 1,150$ it is 350$ more than the Canon 650D and even more expensive than the 60D.

But since Nikon announce there cam thats mean Canon will follow it in a short time i hope they release 70D or 7D MK II

cheers ;D

Basti187:
wow that will kill the rebel sales, sounds like a very nice dslr, especially for video with 1080/60

Canon-F1:

--- Quote from: azizjhn on November 06, 2012, 06:32:36 AM ---But since Nikon announce there cam thats mean Canon will follow it in a short time i hope they release 70D or 7D MK II

--- End quote ---

well and what if canon plays the usual game?

imagine the 70D and 7D MK II really get the "hybrid" 650D sensor.
plus a few gimmicks of course.

or the same sensor technology as the 650D but with 20-22 MP.

of course for 300$ more then the latest models.

azizjhn:

--- Quote from: Canon-F1 on November 06, 2012, 06:44:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: azizjhn on November 06, 2012, 06:32:36 AM ---But since Nikon announce there cam thats mean Canon will follow it in a short time i hope they release 70D or 7D MK II

--- End quote ---

well and what if canon plays the usual game?

imagine the 70D and 7D MK II really get the "hybrid" 650D sensor.
plus a few gimmicks of course.

or the same sensor technology as the 650D but with 20-22 MP.

of course for 300$ more then the latest models.

--- End quote ---

It will be their fault i don't care if they lose money that will give them a hard lesson.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version