Changes in this firmware
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Improves writing/reading speeds when using UDMA 7-compatible CF cards.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the ability to shoot movies may be stopped under the following conditions:
- When using high-capacity (32 GB or greater) CF cards with little available space remaining and the user attempts to start shooting movies; or
- When the cameraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s battery is removed and reinserted into the camera and the user immediately attempts to start shooting movies.
- Corrects misspellings in the menu screens displayed in Arabic and Portuguese languages (applies to models outside of the the Japanese market only).
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.8. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Check the firmware section on the Canon USA Site: Canon USA