Gear Talk > Canon General

Help | Going to buy the Canon 550D/T2i

(1/3) > >>

julesbgoes:
Hi, I`m a VFX student , Going to buy the Canon EOS 550D/T2i Kit (EF S18-55IS), New to the Dslr world.

But non of the Online stores in India have it in stock for 2-3 weeks now. Is a new model coming to replace/update the Canon EOS 550D/T2i ???  dint see any rumors for now.

Rodknee:
And the T2i costs more than the T3i here in the UK. Best bet would be the T3i if only for extra zoom in video but also because Canon are doing a rebate in the UK at the moment.

rpt:

--- Quote from: julesbgoes on November 09, 2012, 07:29:05 AM ---But non of the Online stores in India have it in stock for 2-3 weeks now.

--- End quote ---
Jules, I want whatever you are smoking! Btw 550D is available both on flipkart and eBay.in. Where did you look?

julesbgoes:
Very bad replys :P , I never followed the camera world

julesbgoes:

--- Quote from: rpt on November 09, 2012, 11:09:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: julesbgoes on November 09, 2012, 07:29:05 AM ---But non of the Online stores in India have it in stock for 2-3 weeks now.

--- End quote ---
Jules, I want whatever you are smoking! Btw 550D is available both on flipkart and eBay.in. Where did you look?

--- End quote ---

This Kit is out of stock "Canon EOS 550D SLR ( Kit (EF S18-55 IS II) Lens)" on flipkart and indiatimeshopping

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version