Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

Cinematic Street Photography0

(1/6) > >>

Tastino0:

Hi, I'm Tastino0, new for this forum, but I follow you for a while.
I'm From Florence. Waiting for 5DMIII. And this is best forum for Canon Rumors and user opinions.

I want to share with you my work, this is my Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tastino0/
This is a Cinematic and Street Photography, I'm trying to catch life moments that for most part can be part of movies, can make emotions, can tell a story. My motto is One Story Behind Every Shot.
I have a project, [Life Is Art] Project 365 • 2011: one photo a day for telling life as a movie, now I arrived at day #149. Hope you enjoy my work.

- This is my Facebook Fan Page with special and exclusive content inside as "Mobile [camera] Content" and "Video [mobile] Scenic Moments": https://www.facebook.com/Tastino0Photography0

- And this is my Twitter Page: twitter.com/tastino0

Please joint me if you like, Special Contents are only for Facebook Fan Page, not Flickr :)
Happy to be part of this community too, now.

Click You Soon0 - Tastino0.

WarStreet:
TastinoO, nice work. I really like street photography.

Do you try to hide yourself from the people, or you just shot without caring about their reactions ?

Tastino0:

--- Quote from: WarStreet on June 01, 2011, 05:39:52 PM ---TastinoO, nice work. I really like street photography.

Do you try to hide yourself from the people, or you just shot without caring about their reactions ?

--- End quote ---

Thank you! :)
Sometimes I hide from subjects, sometime don't care and smile them after.
People ask me to sent them my shots.

WarStreet:
I noticed you are using the 85mm, and that you are not that far away from the subject. I did try to take street photography with 70-200 + 1.4 TC so to have distance advantage, but in shorter distance, the white lens get noticed. I definitely need to learn from your work, and will check your flickr account frequently !

Tastino0:
Yes, for a better shot you have to be near the subject, I suppose.
Thank you! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version