Image & Video Galleries > Sports

motorsport photos

<< < (2/8) > >>

GuyF:
Shots of Lorenzo and Stoner are excellent ( so are the others!).

Just watched the last MotoGP race at Valencia were you there?

Post more pictures please!

bonycnt9:

--- Quote from: rpt on November 11, 2012, 09:56:26 AM ---Lovely shots! How did you shoot the one with Heikki K? Looks like you were almost on the Tarmac.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, yes I was infront of heikki in the pitlane for the F1 Test days at Circuit de Catalunya

--- Quote from: Swphoto on November 11, 2012, 10:06:00 AM ---These are great shots - nice job! I'm hoping to come away with some good ones after next weekend in Austin.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it would be nice went to Austin, but I'm only go to photography Formula one at Circuit de Catalunya

--- Quote from: GuyF on November 11, 2012, 10:18:32 AM ---Shots of Lorenzo and Stoner are excellent ( so are the others!).

Just watched the last MotoGP race at Valencia were you there?

Post more pictures please!

--- End quote ---

thanks, it's de same as formula one, for the moment I only I able to go at Circuit de Catalunya

As the photos liked at the forum I'm gonna put a little more one

wickidwombat:
awesome shots

what are you shooting with mostly?

rpt:

--- Quote from: wickidwombat on November 23, 2012, 12:36:05 AM ---awesome shots

--- End quote ---
+1

Hockey and Argentina! Yes! (right?)

bonycnt9:

--- Quote from: wickidwombat on November 23, 2012, 12:36:05 AM ---awesome shots

--- End quote ---

sorry for my engish limitation, I don't understand perfectly the question

If you refer about the camera and lenses that I use, te answer is Canon 500D + 100-400 and in some photos also use sigma 10-20.

If you refer about what I shoot more often, I shoot mainly motorsport races that took part in Circuit de Catalunya, and any other sport, I like a lot change the sport to photograph, like hockey.
The photos that I upload of hockey were the first that I did about this sport and I liked, so I would repeat next weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version