Gear Talk > EOS Bodies - For Stills

Help me upgrade my 550d

<< < (6/6)

neuroanatomist:

--- Quote from: Marsu42 on November 14, 2012, 01:01:32 PM ---But esp. in this case it's a shame Canon didn't include this one useful feature in the 6d (if I read the specs correctly)

--- End quote ---

You did, AFAIK.  The specs for the external taggers mention location and cardinal direction, the 6D specs mention only location.

daniemare:

--- Quote from: biscuit on November 11, 2012, 11:53:57 AM ---The 5d III offers everything I want of course and is FF, but the price is very high and the camera is basically overkill for my purposes.  I don't care so much about the super robust build, dual card slots etc, and would gladly pay less to give up these features.

--- End quote ---

Same boat as you with a fairly similar kit (I have the 500D).  I can wait for the 6D as I also think the 5DIII overkill and I can thus not justify the price.  I also do not care for those added features, but I do understand more pro orientated users' need for it.

From all my reading here and questions asked, I think full frame is the way to go, so I cannot wait.  So I will also sell the 17-50 and 11-16

Zv:
I went from a 550D to a 7D too for the same reason as OP. I kept missing shots due to the slowness. I adore my 7D, but sadly since I got the 5D II, it has been mostly unused. Glad you chose to go with the 5D III, you'll appreciate it in the long run!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version